Wednesday, August 15, 2018

7-18-18 PAOLA GOT BAPTIZED!!


Hi Fam!!!!!

This week was super awesome, and honestly i don´t know how i can explain it´s awesomeness in words because they won´t do it justice buuuuut the best part was saturday when Paola got baptized! She was super nervous and really cold, but she did it! And it has been soooooo amazing to she her progress and the changes she has been in her life for the better since i met her. 

In other big news I got changes!! Leaving brisas after 4 and a half months was sad, but I am excited about this next change! I am now in the northern part of the mission in a zone called San Miguel with my new companion Hermana Ziegler. She has 4 months in the mission so I now have to be the Spanish helper and not helpee and she is from Sweden/Alabama. I have only had one day in the sector so i don´t have many details to give, but it will be a lot of fun. 

My spiritual thought this week comes from my comp who said yesterday "Hey i like your voice; it´s not very high, and you don´t try to hit the right notes all the time." Soo moral of the story is "sing the song of redeeming love" even if you don´t have a nice voice. It is nice to someone :)


Paola so cute and tiny (she is 40 by the way)


Farewell from the Bishop and his wife


Farewell from the Santos family


My comp and i celebrating the baptism by eating an eclair in the park on the workout equipment because there are now benches and it is usually with the kids do drugs but where we eat desserts...


A cool mini cooper that we took a picture with even though the owners were looking at us through thier window 


Love you all and have a great week!

Hermana Bever