Monday, October 22, 2018

BIENVENIDO HERMANA TEODÓRIO - 10/10/18


Hello!!

Sorry it has been a little while since my last email... but at least this email is full of new things! SURPRISE! I got changes! I am now in the sector La Blanca with my new companion Hermana Teodório from Brazil! She will be my ninth companion in the field and this will be my fifth sector all within 11 months... It sucks that i only had one change with Hermana Meza, but I am super excited to be here in La Blanca with my Hermana Teo :) 

Hermana Meza and I didn´t think we would be getting changed much less the two of us leaving the sector at the same time! So after we got the call on Saturday things have been a little crazy.. 
1. General Conference was soooooo awesome! 
2. We had to say goodbye to Miriam and her grandkids :( But they are so awesome, and I know I will be coming back in a short time for their baptism.
3. Hermana Teodório just finished her training so this will be my fourth time "greenie breaking". I only have one day in the sector, but I love it already. It´s actually right next to my old sector Brisas, in fact we live in Brisas and walk to our sector every day, so it is fun to be a part of Brisas again.
4. We met a recent convert here in my new sector yesterday named Eduardo who only has one leg, and he is very depressed that Hermana Knight who I am replacing left... So we will see how is goes with my efforts to win the ward over...

You know with all the changes I have had, I have learned that there is always something to learn from my companion at the time, or the ward, or the people we are teaching. Even though I have no idea why I was put here in this sector, I know that through hard work I will find my answer. 

I loved Elder Rasband´s talk fromt this weekend where he talked about how our fear limits are perspective ( i testify to that ). But he encouraged us by saying that If we love what the Lord loves, we will not be troubled; there is no room for fear when there is love. Love should be the source for all that we do, and I know that if our faith in bigger than our fear we can accomplish more than we ever imagined we could.

I LOVE you all!!! 

Hermana Bever

Photos: 
-Hermana Meza and I 
-Miriam, Perla, Tatiana, and Cristopher
-the cutest baby ever
-All of my companions minus 2 who have gone home (Santos y Vargas)
-Hermana Teodório
-All of the Hermanas in the mission right now