Sunday, November 25, 2018

BIENVENIDA HERMANA DOXEY!


HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

This week has been a little bit of a roller coaster! We had changes so Hermana Teodório left la Blanca and Hermana Doxey came! We had changes yesterday so I can´t tell you TOO much about her but she is from Ogden (West Point) Utah and got to Chile two weeks ago! She served in Mexico for 6ish months, but due to safety issues the church took out the American Hermanas and sent them to other missions. But lucky for me!

This week was good! We found two new Haitian friends on Saturday, one of which came to church the next day! Their names are Jude and Salomon. We are also progressing with Everth. We fasted with him this weekend to help him gain his own testimony, but he said he ended up eating... But he is so close! 

It has been super hot so sunscreen is my best friend, but other than that everything is great!

I was studying about faith this week and something that I loved said that having faith means that you are sure that God loves you; that you have a testimony; that you KNOW he loves you. I love that because with that basis one can honestly and completely trust in God. So just remember, HE LOVES YOU!!

I love you all too :)

Hermana Bever

1. P-day where we made apple pies with all the hermanas in the mission!
2. WE DECORATED A CHRISTMAS TREE AND I LOVED IT SO MUCH
3. Hermana Doxey found a dead bird in the street..