Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Te Amo Mucho - 12/12/18


I blew a members mind the other day when i showed her she could put christmas lights ON the garland and hang them up together hahaha Thank you mom for all your decorating examples. 


I am also trying to eat a little healthier but also not making it my number 1 priority becasue if it is i would go crazy hahaha but it is all fine :) I do miss salads

For the ward Christmas Party here we are just going to have a concert in the ward for lots of  people to come and listen to christmas songs. I am really excited though because i love christmas music!

This week was a little rough work wise hahaha things are just a little slow, but we are super determined to work hard and President helped me in my interview with him as i was expressing how i don´t feel successful, and that puts me down a little and he told me that success is your DETERMINATION to serve and nothing more. I am working hard and i know i can feel satisfied with that. 

So sorry i can´t chat with you today, i will be spending all day at President´s house with my group that got here together because we are celebrating our one year in the mission. i won´t get back until later and won´t have time so my comp has your email and will send you a message or something. You can talk with her because she is so AWESOME!


Here are a few pictures just of random things :)