Thursday, May 2, 2019

HERMANA BEVER SIGNING OUT



Hello hello hello!!

I have no idea what to say in this, my LAST EMAIL as Hermana Bever... A lot has happened not only in these past two weeks, but in these past 18 months... too much to summarize in one email. 


SO I will do it in parts hahaha these last two weeks have been SO CRAZY! My companion and I planned a breakfast for the hermanas in the northern zone where we dance zumba, ate little sandwiches and shared a cute message :) it was really fun! I love them all so much! And that isn´t the craziest thing. Long story short, I had to go dumpter diving for a baptismal dress... legit dumpster diving through 13 trash cans in the dark in front of the apartment building.. UGH. 

On a brighter note, We had our zone conference!! All the missionaries that are leaving had to share their testimonies in front of the zone, and then my companion and I had to give a little class/message thing in front of everyone, AND THEN after the conference, I had my final interview with my mission president! It has been such a cool experience to see the growth of the missionaries around me throughout this time here in the mission. It´s not just the people we teach that we have the privilege to see change, but each other as well.

SO much more has happened BUT I won´t write all of it so you all have an excuse to talk with me when I get home ;) 

I have said it once (maybe more than once) and i will say it again, THE CHURCH IS TRUE. Honestly I have learned so much during these past 18 months about myself and about the key to happiness, and trust me... after 18 months of living it, THIS the gospel is the KEY to happiness. There is nowhere else and nothing else that can give you the same things that this message of hope can give. SO if you want to know what I have learned in the past 18 months it is this:
The key to Happiness:
1. Prayer
2. Scripture Study
3. Use the Temple (It is a house of revelation)
4. Make a promise to always be ACTIVE in the church
5. Serve others.

Easy Peasy :)

love you all so much, and thank you all for your love and support during these 18 months. 

Hermana Bever (for the last time)