Saturday, December 2, 2017

I'm Here! - November 7, 2017

Hi fam!

I finally made it to Mexico which means I have a stamp in my passport!! No amount of bad Provo driving prepared me for the stress of riding in the back of a bus down the streets of Mexico City. I dont know if these people are good drivers or if they are just lucky and thats how they dont hit each other. We got to the campus right around sunset, and it was so gorgeous! I will attatch pictures some other time :)

I met my companion already in my arrival group, Hermana Murdock, but I am actually in a trio with her and an Hermana Pulsipher who I haven`t met yet! My pday is Thursday but since I am writing you right now, you will have to wait until next Thursday to hear from me again :)

I am tired and have only eaten cookies and pretzels from my flights, but somehow I am as happy as ever! I have already been taking tons of pictures but I am pushed for time and honestly dont know how to upload them...

Sending love from Mexico

Hermana Bever