Monday, March 26, 2018

Brisas del maipo!!


This week was so busy! We are teaching so many people that I still don´t know all of our investigadors! It is so great though every single day I laugh so hard i cry multiple times. We have 5 baptismal dates and all of them are so awesome and prepared. We have a family from Columbia(the columbia accent is my favorite! it is so gorgeous) and the mom Carolina was pregnant around 30 weeks and lost the baby.. This was about a week ago so she is really emotional right now, but she is so strong! Every time we teach her she tells us how she is always trying to remember her love for God and how everything happens for a reason. Her husband and daughter are so supportive and great too. 

We also have Javier who is also from Columbia and is 30. He always asks a lot of questions and has come to church like 4 or 5 times. Our ward is literally the best with our investigadors! They are so helpful and are always willing to go on divisions with us or hold a family home evening in their house. We had lunch with the familia Parra yesterday and they are so cute always holding hands and making each other laugh AND they gave me a giant chocolate bar and a can of doctor pepper as my welcome gift so ya they are my favorite. Our other fechas are Valentina, the familia de Brixa and Michael who are all so awesome too!

General Conference is coming!!! I am super pumped because it is going to be so cool to see two new apostles! I encourage everyone to prepare with a specific question in mind. Pray about it, ponder about it, and listen carefully during conference!!!

Love you all!!!!!

Hermana Bever


Hermana Santos and I rock the fanny pack