Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Trios for Dayzzzz


Happy Changes!!!
Welcome to the third change for Hermana Bever where she will be in her third ward with her fourth ad fifth companions! That{s right folks three changes, three wards, and five companions hahaha This is my third trio so far in the mission!! I asked President why I am in a trio again and he told me that it takes two to keep track of me... I am trying to take that as a good thing hahaha
It is a lot a lot of fun though! My companions right now are Hermana Santos and Hermana Spinelli. They are both from Brazil! It is hard for me to figure out when they are speaking Spanish and I just don´t understand and when they are speaking Portugese hahah This is the final 6 weeks for Hermana Santos and Hermana Spinelli is finishing her training right now. She is younger (in the mission) than I am!
I honestly don´t know what President was thinking though because Hermana Murdock (one of my comps in the CCM) and her gringa companion live in the same house as us too! It is going to be a party every night!!! 5 people in our tiny little apartment is snug, but it is a whole lot of fun.
Despedidas in Los Nogales was sad but I am going back for the baptism of Hermana Soleded who is La SeƱora in one of these pictures!
I am loving the mission tons and learning a lot! We got to participate in a capilla abierta (a chapel open house bascailly) and even a simple and short message of divine truth can bring such a strong spirit and start the path toward conversion. Miracles are happening every day!!!!!! Thank you all so much for all your love and support!
Hermana Bever





Hermanas Bever, Spinelli, Santos, Murdock and ??