Not much super exciting happened this week! It rained a lot
for the first time which was awesome; it made me feel like home :) Hermana
Guerrero is great and an awesome missionary. We work so hard it is awesome. As
for our investigators, everyone is good! They are all happy and healthy and
progressing very nicely :)
I wish i had more to share, but unfortunately i don´t haha
Today we all went to the temple as a zone and afterwards went to Carls Jr which
tasted so good!!!
2 Nefi 7:7
For the Lord God will help me, therefore shall I not be
confounded. Therefore have I set my face like a flint, and I know that I shall
not be ashamed.
This is one of my favorite scriptures right now because I
still have a lots of embarassing moments where I feel shame due to the language
or the teaching, but I know that God will help me so that I won´t be confounded
in those moments and that I won´t be ashamed because I am doing what I am
supposed to be doing. He has helped me so much and continues to help me every
day.
Love you all and have a wonderful week!
Hermana Bever
