Happy national day in Sweden... That was the only
holiday i could find that is today...
This week was full of food for Hermana Spinelli and changes!
Once we found out Spinelli would be leaving, we started saying bye to members
and investigators when we had a free chance and every place we went gave us
food. I literally had to stand up in the middle of a dinner once to stretch out
my stomach... everyone looked at me kind of weird for a second but then they
understood hahaha
We also had an awesome week with our investigators! Paola
and Esperanza came to church! They told us they loved it and they want to keep
coming AND they acepted their baptismal date for the 30th! We also
visited Tatiana (see picture below) and she is great! We lost contact with her
because someone stole her phone, but now we are back on track for her baptismal
date also on the 30th!
So ya thats news and members and investigators.. now my new
companion! My new companion is Hermana Guerrero and she is from Ecuador. She is
cool! She is also the youngest child, but of five not four and she doesn´t like
to play soccer but she likes to watch it.. She likes chocolate cake and walks
really fast...that is basically all i know so far because we have only been
together for one day but we have a whole 6 weeks to get to know each other
better :)
Winter has started to i am wearing tights, boots, coats,
hats, and gloves every day and someone said that it might snow this weekend,
but i think that might be a rumor... we´ll see!
1 Nephi
11:16-17
NEPHI
16 And he said unto me: knowest thou the condescension of God?
17 And I said unto him: I know that he loveth his children;
nevertheless, I do not know the meaning of all things
1 Nephi 15:6-9
LAMAN AND LEMUEL
And it came to pass that after I had received strength I spake unto my brethren, desiring to know of them the cause of their disputations.
7 And they said: Behold, we cannot understand the words which our father hath spoken concerning the natural branches of the olive tree, and also concerning the Gentiles.
8 And I said unto them: Have ye inquired of the Lord?
9 And they said unto me: We have not; for the Lord maketh no such thing known unto us.
And it came to pass that after I had received strength I spake unto my brethren, desiring to know of them the cause of their disputations.
7 And they said: Behold, we cannot understand the words which our father hath spoken concerning the natural branches of the olive tree, and also concerning the Gentiles.
8 And I said unto them: Have ye inquired of the Lord?
9 And they said unto me: We have not; for the Lord maketh no such thing known unto us.
These are two examples of how we can react to knowledge or
new revelations. On one hand there is Nephi, he has no idea what the
condescension of God is but he relies on what he DOES know which is that God
loves us. On the other hand, Laman and Lemuel are disputing and what not and
the reason is because they don´t understand nor do they TRY to understand. They
say that God never told them so it is his fault. This new information that they
don´t know caused them to doubt their testimonies and in the end, never
understand.
I don´t know everything, but I know that God loves me and
all of his children and with that knowledge I have what I need to continue on.
Love you all so much ! Have a great week!
Hermana Bever
Tatiana!
No wonder i get lice when I hold dogs this close to my
face...
Service project!
Last Sunday with
Spinelli
Also last Sunday with
Spinelli
MY NEW COMP!- Hermana Guerrero








