Wednesday, August 29, 2018

BIENVENIDA HERMANA MEZA


Hello from the dope duo Hermana Bever y Hermana Meza!

We had changes on Saturday where my comp Hermana Ziegler left, and my new comp Hermana Meza arrived! She is from Peru and just finished her training which means I am greenie breaking for the third time... This week with her has been super awesome though! She is so sweet and so cute; literally the cutest little human I know. She is from Lima Peru which means I have a latina companion again to help me with my Spanish!

But this week was awesome because we were able to find a ton of new people to teach! One is Luis who lives in the same house as our friend Josnel and he came up and asked us for a Book of Mormon! Then later in the week we found 3 teenage girls Francisca, Connie, and Isabela who we had passed by 4 or 5 times with Hermana Ziegler but never found them! Now we have set appointments with them and they are so awesome. THEN we also found Jaime who has suffered from so many heart attacks that he can´t walk very well and has to talk slow, but he has such a strong testimony of the plan of salvation before we even introduced it to him!

Other than these awesome miracles we have been seeing, we have been able to do a lot of service projects that usually involve cleaning kitchens :)

The more time I serve as a missionary, the more I appreciate being a member of this church. I love it so much!!

I hope everyone has a wonderful week!

Hermana Bever