Saturday, December 2, 2017

November 22, 2017

This week i am just chugging right along. i am getting more and more comfortable with teaching (well my fellow district members haha) and my spanish is still a work in progress. I havent had a total break down yet so that is good, i just feel unqualified at times. But i love all the time i get to study and read! I hope thanksgiving is going to be a blast for everyone! make sure to take lots of pictures and give Thomas Ethan Emily and Dad really really big hugs from me! I am so excited for the holiday season! They covered the entire MTC grounds in puensetias (no idea how to spell that) it is so gorgeous and they wrapped all the pom trees in Christmas lights and i cant wait for them to light them!!!! Not much has happened this week... They dont lie when they said after the first week time flies! im already on my third week!!! its crazy but its awesome. My favorite little thought this week is to remember to not compare, compete, or criticize because you very well know i compare myself to others too much (im getting better), i get way to competitive even in things like four square (i swear theyre all out to get me) and i criticize myself too harshly for not being perfect. I am learning so much every day and i love it! i go to bed every night exhausted and i wouldn't want it any other way. I can't wait to talk to you in four weeks and then again like three weeks after that hahaha 


Te amo

Hermana Bever