Thursday, May 10, 2018

Guns, Snakes and Baptismal Dates


Hi guys!!!

Happy official 6 months in the mission!!! Hermana Spinelli and I made a Brazilean thing that is literally just sweetend condensed milk with cocoa and ate it with strawberries to celebrate! I was super excited that I ate it too fast and burnt my toungue... it´s still burnt today haha

But other than that this week has also been awesome! We had a "capilla abierta" or like a chapel open house on Sunday and it was awesome! We taught some amazingly prepared people and then afterwards a member asked us if we all wanted to hold a snake... so we did! 

Then we were able to find Valentina this week and she is so awesome and is preparing to be baptised june 2nd!! We are going to visit her more often to help her prepare!!! Then we also plan a night to play soccer every week and last week we got three investigatos and hopefully a lot more will come this week!

Today for P day our zone decided to pay way to much money to go and play paintball! It was actually a lot of fun though! My competetive side definately came out a little too much, and I think I scared a few elders, but it was a lot of fun! I also have a giant bump on my head and my hair is stained yellow as i sit here in the cyber and write hahaha

Finally Happy Mothers Day!! 

Here is a section from the Testimony of the Three Witnesses:
And we declare with words of soberness, that an angel of God came down from heaven, and he brought and laid before our eyes, that we beheld and saw the plates, and the engravings thereon; and we know that it is by the grace of God the Father, and our Lord Jesus Christ, that we beheld and bear record that these things are true. And it is marvelous in our eyes. Nevertheless, the voice of the Lord commanded us that we should bear record of it; wherefore, to be obedient unto the commandments of God, we bear testimony of these things. 

Honestly this gospel and it´s ability to change lives is marvelous in our eyes and if we too have felt this marvelous change in our lives, we have the responsibility to bear testimony of these things. If we have felt the mightly change of heart we also have the responsibility to share it just like the three witnesses did. The Book of Mormon is true! If you don´t know for yourself read it! You will never know if the cake is good if you don´t eat a slice.

I lvoe you all and hope you have a great week!

Hermana Bever