Tuesday, January 1, 2019

2019!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Happy New Year!

Updates on the week

1. We found an awesome guy named Tomas! He has a little bit of a stutter so it sometimes is hard to understand him, but he already has such an eternal perspective! 

2. We were trying to figure out how to explain to Hugo that we wanted to teach him about the gospel and not only just English, but we didn´t know how! So we get to his house and turns out he failed his test and has to retake the class next year. It was really sad, but it really is a blessing in disguise because now our visits can be missionary lessons!! 

3. We spent new years with a less active family in our ward, and it was great except for the fact that they told us to come and 10 so we had to do everything SUPER fast whcih was hard because they gave me a giant thing of very salty, dry meat and not gonna lie the dinner conversation was a little slow. I ended up being the last one eating which NEVER happens, so after forcing meat down, we then shared a video and had to hurry home. A New Years Eve a little more stressful than i thought, but super awesome all the same! 

4. Today for P-day my comp and I had the job of filling up all the hundreds of water balloons, then we met up with a few other zones and had a giant water fight! I feel like it was a great way to start off the new year :)

I hope everyone has started their new years resolutions! I love you all and hope you have a great 2019!!

Hermana Bever